Illustration for Asianet News Trade Ad



Agency: Stark Trivandrum
Client : Asianet News

Comments

Cartoonist said…
Definitely, Rethish, MORE THAN I EVER EXPECTED !!!

Let the series continue endless :)
aishm said…
Hi Rethish !
I have been going through your blog and your facebook page and I really love your work. It is so funny and well done!

I am looking to see if you could possibly draw a caricature of my brother and his fiance for their wedding invite and I wanted to know how much you would charge for this?

If you could please get back to me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

Aishwariya
Unknown said…
It's funny, the people who are defending her, do so with the preface of what a "good Christian lady" she is. Well guess what? There were many "good Christians" who participated in killing millions of Jews and liberal professors in Cartoon artists for parties los angeles county too. Thanks for this excellent post.

Popular Posts